Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's Shakin' on TexNetMaine Today?

Here's what going on today on TexNetMaine:


Three States Plus One - Join me for a special occasion! It's my baby girl's 4th birthday!
Look out, World, here I come!
Dumbass News - A dumbass is home free after being on the lam for almost 30 years! He gets busted when he was caught pissing in public! It's easy to see why he's the Dumbass of the Day.

Another Famous Dumbass Criminal
Because Toby Said So - I live in New England and for the past three Wednesdays in a row, we have had heavy snowfall totaling about six feet. See what's in store for us tomorrow. Because Toby said so.

Sidewalk  Awaits More Snowfall
HubPages - If you can still stand to absorb more of my musings, head on over to HubPages and look around my place. I think you'll enjoy the ride.

That's what you'll find at all the TexNetMaine affiliates today. I may be back here later with weather updates if the need arises. Until next time!

Adios, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment