Saturday, February 19, 2011

Issy Launches Blog on Sunday!!!

Grand Opening Tomorrow!
A couple of days ago, I wrote this piece about a big announcement to take place soon on TexNetMaine. The big news is that my 8 year old daughter will be blogging on her very own site starting tomorrow (Sunday, 2/20/2011) !!! I am very excited to welcome her into the TexNetMaine family, even though I see her every day at home. :) I will, of course, monitor everything that has to do with the blog, Because Issy Said So. Let me assure you that I will be very diligent in monitoring the blog, so that my child and your children will not exposed to any material that is not suitable for kids. I am the only person that has the password and control of all tools, especially the security tools, that are used to make the blog appropriate for all kids.

Let's have fun together and enjoy the posts that Issy writes and some of the future feartures that will be added as time goes by. As always, please feel free to comment on the blog. ayour feedback can only help us improve things. See you tomorrow!

Because TobyI Issy said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment