Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Blogging and Writing Empire Extends Its Reach to Other Venues!

Writer's Block
In my last post I made a point of telling letting you know how well all of my blogs are doing. And doing well they are. Several of my posts have gone viral, meaning that they have been shared and have become very popular on the web. Other than writing the posts, I had nothing to do with them going viral. The credit for that belongs with you, the reader. Let me say how grateful I am that you would stop by to read what I write, much less make the effort to send it out to your friends and family. Thank you.

Over the last few days I have been looking around the internet for other forums in which to "showcase" my writing. Yesterday, I signed up with a couple of them that pay me to write stuff for them. As a matter of fact, I wrote my first piece for one of them last night. If you are so inclined, go on over and give it a read and even rate it if you like. I am always the optimist, so I know that these new opportunities will, at the very least, be beneficial to me and my family. FYI, the things I'll write about on these new (to me) sites, will be quite a bit different than what you read on my blogs. The new stuff will be <GASP> a little more serious in nature. I think I can handle it though.  :)

I am still looking for some cooperative companies to trade out some giveaway merchandise for free ad space on one or more of my blogs. Wish me luck on that. I have a couple of ideas on how to make this work and I'll be checking on them later today.

Here's a list of all the sites, including my blogs, that am writing for and the Pen Name I use:


I haven't published to all the new sites yet, so you might want to give me a day or two to get up to snuff with them. Please keep in mind that I am doing all of this by myself, so I've got my plate full every day. This would be a good time to remind you that if you want to write a guest post for one of my blogs, just drop me a line at TexNetMaine AT gmail DOT com, and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks to all of you for making what I do worthy of doing. God bless and take care.


Toby, Blog Administrator
Three States Plus One
Dumbass News
Because Toby Said So

No comments:

Post a Comment