Sunday, February 27, 2011

The End of the Month Review

Herman, Official Accountant of TexNetMaine
The shortest month of the year has been the biggest month so far for the TexNetMaine Blogging Family. You have been so kind as to share our websites with friends and family, thus sending our total number of visitors through the roof! Judging from the statistics I have seen, our readership has grown by more than 25% and I see that trend continuing on for a long time. I thank you for your support. I could write Pulitzer-worthy content, but if nobody's there to read it, it's just a bunch of words in the ether with no eyes seeing them. Thank you for using your eyes to view what I write. The thousands of words that I type every day would be very lonely without them.  :)

In the coming week, I'll have a lot more Texas History as we count down the days to the fall of the Alamo, then move on to the battle at San Jacinto that gave Texas her independence. It's an honest to goodness,  great learning or re-learning tool for Texans who need a refreshment course in our history, like me, and for non-Texans who can appreciate the sacrifices great men have made in the name of Freedom and Liberty. In the name of Texas. God bless Texas!

We have also seen extraordinary growth in Dumbass News over the past several weeks. This makes sense to me because everybody wants to learn of some dumbass somewhere in the world who's stoopider and has more problems than he does. Soon, I hope to have some t-shirts made that say "I'm a Dumbass" or I'm With the Dumbass ---->" Maybe even some coffee mugs that say "This is MY Coffee, Dumbass". I am open for suggestions.

The Because Toby Said So blog has finally caught fire and moving "up the charts" as I was hoping it would. Thank you.

The bottom line once again is that I am humbled by each and every visit that you or someone else makes to one of the TexNetMaine Affiliate Blogs.

Gracias,
Toby, El Jefe

No comments:

Post a Comment