Monday, February 7, 2011

A Message From Me to You

Things continue to go well at all the TexNetMaine affiliated blogs, with all of them becoming more well-known with each passing day. I'd like to remind you that you can subscribe to the RSS Feed for each blog. It's FREE and just takes a few seconds to do.

You'll also notice a button linked to PayPal where you can make a donation to me for all the work I put in on making the TexNetMaine affiliates a daily must read for you. I cover that subject here. I know the economy is hitting everyone pretty hard, me included, but any amount you want to donate would be greatly appreciated. I bring up this subject for a couple of reasons:
  • 1) Although blogging is not a "traditional" way to make a living, I keep writing my blogs in hopes of at least making enough money to help pay my monthly household bills and to help me in providing for my two little girls who are 8 years old and 4 years old.
  • 2) My health is at a point to where I am not able to get a "traditional" job anymore. I'm not gonna keel over or anything, it's just that the worsening arthritis along with fibromyalgia, are plotting against me in doing "normal" work and daily life activities. You'll see why I have the "Donate" buttons on each page of all three of my blogs when you click this link. Things will then be a bit more clear concerning this matter.
I am not asking for any sympathy, I am, however, asking for your support if and only if you find what you read on my blogs entertaining, informative, thought provoking or even irritating as hell. Regardless, your patronage is a gift and I am humbled by it.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit one of the TexNetMaine Affiliates. Tell your friends and family about us. We'll treat them so many ways, they're bound to like one of them.  :)

God bless you and may God continue to bless the United States of America.

Toby, Blog Administrator
Three States Plus One
Dumbass  News
Because Toby Said So

No comments:

Post a Comment