Sunday, February 13, 2011

Number 1 With a Bullet UPDATED: Scroll Down

Success!
It's been a wild week here at the TexNetMaine Headquarters, better known as my living room, and I have reached the point of physical and mental exhaustion. But it's a good kind of exhaustion. The kind of exhaustion you get when you've taken your kids out to do something special, like a carnival or fair. When you get done, you are dead ass tired, but in a good way. That's how I feel today. Tired, but gratified. As you'll recall, a couple of days ago, I told you of some new writing opportunties I have. I have been steady at that plus doing all the Daddy things that are a part of daily life.

I am still in the process of trying to get some loot for giveaways on all my blogs, but I am sad to report that no company wants to play nice. Still, I sally forth in a valiant effort to secure booty (not that kind of booty, I am a married man) for you, my dear friends and readers. That's just how I roll. Besides, what ever free shit I get for you guys, I get some too! is my way of saying "thank you" for your unwavering support.

I would once again like to remind you that if you'd like to write something for any of my blogs, I will be more than happy to review your submission and post it where applicable. Please just make sure you keep it to my usual low standards and feel free to use "colorful metaphors" liberally. I do have a reputation to live down.

I also wanted pass along some blog stats to you. Take a look at this:
  • Three States Plus One  is now read in seventy-four countries, all 50 states and Washington, DC.
  • Dumbass News is showing remarkable growth. It has followers from seventy-one countries around the globe, all 50 states and the nation's Capital.
  • Because Toby Said So is gaining readership every week and is now read in nineteen countries, 42 states and Washington, DC.
As you can see, I have big dreams for the TexNetMaine Blogging Network and with your support, those dreams will be realized. Thank you all for making this a labor love.

UPDATE: I am a dumbass, which many of you already knew, but I forgot to give you my email address for your Guest Blogger submissions. It's TexNetMaine AT gmail DOT com.

No comments:

Post a Comment