Monday, February 21, 2011

The Empire Continues to Grow!

Your World Wide Leader in Dumbassery
Wow! It's been quite a week at the TexNetMaine Affiliates. First of all, let me thank you for your continued readership and suppport, without which I would be floating aimlessly on the Sea of Forgotten Blogs. As it turns out, I have received several offers to spread my brilliant commentary and observations of the human condition around the internet through more outlets than I am currently capable of doing on my own. Some of these offers are legit, others I am not so sure about. I have been too busy to do much than taking care of business on the four blogs I oversee now and attempting to have some sort of family life. I am a one man operation, but dammit, I am a One Man Anthill getting shit done.

Once again, I am humbled by your continued support. Thank you.

Adios,
Toby, Blog Administrator and Resident Dumbass

No comments:

Post a Comment