Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good News for My Blogging Empire!

Maybe Another Day
Howdy, y'all! It's been a while since our last visit, hasn't it? Well, today I am the bearer of good news!

The growth of the TexNetMaine Blogging Empire is astonishing. Last month The Empire recorded over five thousand page hits!  I was blown away, to say the least, when I saw the report. All this growth and success can be attributed to one thing and one thing only. YOU! Your continued support gives me the energy and drive to post every day, and I thank you for it. I'll keep on posting stuff in my usual No Holds Barred way and point out dumbassery where ever it's found. As the Head Dumbass it's my solemn duty to do so.

Another thing...regarding the post about the possibility of getting some Dumbass T-shirts printed up...I think that's an idea for another day and time. So I'll keep working on ideas for Dumbass Merchandise and run it by you when I come up with a good one. I may even work up some sort of giveaway where you can win some Dumbass Goodies.

Once again, thank you for tremendous support you have shown me. It's much appreciated and humbling.

Adios for now,
Toby, Head Dumbass and TexNetMaine Blogging Empire Big Cheese and Head Honcho

No comments:

Post a Comment