Friday, March 25, 2011

Wanna Buy a Dumbass T-Shirt? UPDATE!!! .

Would You Buy This Shirt?
Howdy, y'all! I have thinking of ways to make my blogs more appealing to the readers. The are growing in leaps and bounds so I wanted spread the word in an offline kind of way for people who don't know about my blogs or those who don't read blogs at all, hoping to steer some of them my way. One way I was thinking about doing this is to sell some blog specific premiums. You know, stuff like t-shirts and coffee mugs.

My question to you is, would you be willing to buy something like that to show that you actually read the drivel I write? I'd love to see what you have to say because your response would be the key factor in my decision lay out some cash flow getting an inventory of goodies. They would of course be for sale and I would get a cut of the profits. I don't know all the particulars yet, I just wanted to run the idea by you before I made such an investment. Please keep in mind that the design on the shirt above is just a preliminary one and is bound to change, but you get the idea.

In the sidebar to the right, you'll see a poll with the obvious choices of "Yes" or "No" and "Maybe". Please take just a second to let me know what you think.

Thanks!
Toby
 
UPDATE!!! I just put up a view of the back of our proposed Dumbass T-shirts. Like the El Reverse-o (tm) look? What do you expect out of a dumbass like me? I'd like to know your opinion on the El reverse-o (tm) Design above. Vote in the poll on top of the right sidebar. It only takes a second to do and your Dumbass opinion matters to me. I say that with love in my heart. Dumbass.

No comments:

Post a Comment