Saturday, April 9, 2011

Things Are So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades

The Blogging Empire Moves Upwards
When I was a radio many years ago, I was humbled by the dedication displayed by fans regarding my radio show, especially oddly enough, Little Old Ladies. With a Total Survey Area involving 21 radio stations (I think), I won the Little Old Lady demographic by a landslide. I had more Little Old Ladies listening to me than the other twenty radio stations in the TSA. I guess they loved the Rebel in me and the rowdy country music I played. They were part of my Rowdy Friends audience. (Apologies to Hank, Jr) My point is that every time I went on the air, I had an audience that was very diversified and very loyal. Which brings me to you. I know you are all not Little Old Ladies, but your loyalty to me and my blogs has been overwhelming. Remember last week when I said that we had over 5000 page views for all the blogs? If the current trend of page hits continues for the month, we are on our way to over six thousand page views for Dumbass News alone! That's about five times the page views we were getting just a couple of months ago. It's not my brilliant opinion and commentary that keep you coming back. You come back again and again because you are a sick, twisted psychotic dumbass! Don't get your undies in a wad, I say that with love in my heart. Really I do. :) I can't thank you enough for being a dumbass your continued support. This type of post here may be like a broken record to you, but to me it is a heartfelt "thank you". Your time is valuable and for you to check in on my blogs every day is something I appreciate and do not take for granted.

I am too lazy to do the math right now, but we are read by people in at least ninety countries around the globe, plus all 50 states and the District of Dumbasses, I mean District of Columbia. That's not too bad considering that ten moths ago I was thrilled to get twenty page views a day, total from both Dumbass News and Three States Plus One.  These blogs are now my radio show and my words are the music you hear.Or the noise you hear, depending on your point of view. :)

Whether you read my stuff because you like it or you read it just to get pissed off at me (I am looking at you Liberals), your time and readership does not go unnoticed. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment