Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Test Internet Radio Set for Late This Week UPDATED 4/27

I have almost got things in order for the TexNetMaine Blogging Empire Internet Talk Radio Show. I will work on it some more today and hopefully be ready for a test run late this week. I'll fill you in on the details as I have more to tell you. I can, however, tell you that I am really stoked about it.

Something I haven't told you so far is that my wife, Heather, VP of the TexNetMaine Blogging Empire will be my co-host! That'll give you and her a chance to get to know one another a little bit.

The format of the show will be a work in progress at the beginning at least, so no subject will be off the table. Keep an eye glued to this blog and my Facebook page for further updates!

Adios,
Toby

UPDATE: It's On!!! The test run show of the TexNetMaine Internet Radio has been scheduled for Saturday, April 30 at 6:30 pm, EDT. It's going to be only a 15 minute test run, but we would like to take a few phone calls, so we can get the feel of how things work. This setup is quite a bit different than the old radio studios I am used to, so it's going to be a bit of a learning curve for me, but I think I can handle it.  :)  The phone number for you to call in to the show is (626) 414-3522. Navigate to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ and that should get you to where you need to be. Search for the show and BINGO!, it's all good. Jot that down or bookmark this page so you'll have it handy Saturday night's dressed rehearsal. If you have any questions or comments, post on my Facebook Page or in the comment section below.

See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment