Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Deleting a Friend

I've been tweaking and adjusting and all kinds of stuff about the TexNetMaine Empire over the last few weeks and I have come to a point where I must make some tough decisions regarding the blogs that are part of the Empire. I have picked up some outside writing jobs that will consume much of my time, including time away from my family. As difficult as it is, there is only one logical choice for me to make. So I am , as of today, removing Because Toby Said So from my plans to monopolize the internet. As much as I hate to do it, it is the only choice I can make. It has been, for a few months, the "step child" of the TexNetMaine family of blogs. Believe it or not, it takes me about two hours a day to put together one post,  so I am foregoing that blog to dedicate the time I spend on it to some paying opportunities. I really hate to do it, but it is the right thing to do.

Confession time: the arthritis and fibromyalgia from which I suffer are starting to affect my daily life and my ability to be a father and  husband as well as a provider. I ask for no sympathy and expect none. It's simply the right time for me to make the necessary changes that benefit me and my brood. I will still flaunt my brilliance for the world to see on Three States Plus One and Dumbass News, plus, of course, the paid writing gigs that I'll be doing. I'll certainly link to them so you can be dumbfounded by the sheer profundity of my insight and bullshit. :) I won't be getting rich, but the income I make will be welcomed and needed
I will also take this opportunity to remind you that a "Donate" button is on the home page of each blog. It's a secure link to PayPal, so don't hesitate to show me a little cash flow love if you are so inclined. Donate early and donate often! :) 


Adios, Because Toby Said So.

Because Toby said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment