Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dumbass News Is Going to YouTube!

I am so busy with several projects that I hardly have time to do them all and be a Dad and Husband too. However, the hard work will be worth it when everthing falls into place.

My wife, Heather, has a new YouTube Channel that features recipes and other stuff. She's a natural on camera and that makes her videos extra special. It's worth your time to pay her a visit.

Here's another Big Deal in the works: I am going to start my own YouTube Channel featuring Dumbass News! i believe this will be a great way to tell you about the dumbassery going on around the world in my own dumbass way. I promise you it will be hilarious and slicker than greased owl shit on a glass door knob. Keep up to date with all the details you'll need to get to the channel and laugh your ass off.

That ought to do it for now, but I will have more information on everything very soon! take care, y'all!

Adios,
Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment