Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wanna Be a Guest Blogger? Take 2

Now that I have a "Home Base" from which to operate, I have more freedom to address some issues that have been nagging at me for a while. One thing I'd like to take a look at is reader participation. Since I know so many of on a personal basis, I know I can count on you for an unvarnished response. That's exactly what I need to make an informed decision, even if the truth is ugly. I can take it. Really. So, fire away!

I mentioned this idea a few weeks back and it went over like green turd in a punch bowl, but I think I'll toss it up again and see what comes down with it. I would seriously like to have some of you, the readers, write some stuff that I can post on any/all of my blogs. For those of you from around the world who just recently discovered one/all of my blogs, feel free to make a submission to my "corporate" (I just had to say "corporate") email address, which I'll post in a minute. Even if English is not your first language, don't be shy. Send in something you'd like to see on the internet, I'll look at it, make fun of your English edit it and before you know know you'll be as famous as I am. I am known and admired by ones of people around the neighborhood from all over the world! You don't have to possess Shakespearian writing skills to put together something that is blogworthy. Hell, if you can write above a second grade level, you're in like Flynn. The proof is in the pudding. I'm just sayin'. It's not a paying gig (yet), but it is a chance to polish up on your writing skills and share some kind of stupid shit with the Human Race, except Liberals, who are a species unto themselves. Kind of like cockroaches. Again, I digress.

I am always open to suggestions, so feel free to make them at any time you'd like. My email is open 24/7. And don't forget to write up a guest blogger post and send it to me.

  • Contact info: email - texnetmaine AT gmail DOT com.
  • TexNetMaine Blog Affiliates      
                Three States Plus One
                Dumbass News
                Because Toby Said So

No comments:

Post a Comment